Location: 32-124 (Stata Center)
A four-day-long Geant4 workshop will be hosted by LNSP on MIT campus. The workshop will be offered by SLAC's Geant4 team, and will be limited to 60 participants. For registration and additional information please refer to the links below.
- UPDATE: the tutorial agenda and the slides
- The official workshop homepage
- How to find your way around MIT
- People to contact:
- Rachel Batista (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nancy Iappini (email@example.com)
- Who should attend: scientists and engineers who perform MC simulations of interactions of particles and radiation with matter, in the fields of
- High energy physics, medium and low energy nuclear physics
- Nuclear Security
- Material Science
- Nuclear astrophysics
- Space engineering
- Medical research, radiation oncology, dosimetry
- ...or anyone else who likes to nerd out with coding and simulation!
- The participants should bring their own laptops
- OS: GNU/Linux, Unix (Mac OS X)
- Geant4.10.1.p01 pre-installed
- Intermediate ability to code in C++
- For more information see the workshop homepage.