You can register here. The registration is still open and limited to the first 50 participants.
- You need a Virtual Machine for the workshop
- Download the machine here
- Instal Virtual Box, and import the machine
- The official workshop homepage at SLAC
- How to find your way around MIT
- People to contact with questions:
- Rachel Batista (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Who should attend: scientists and engineers who perform MC simulations of interactions of particles and radiation with matter, in the fields of
- High energy physics, medium and low energy nuclear physics
- Nuclear Security
- Material Science
- Nuclear astrophysics
- Space engineering
- Medical research, radiation oncology, dosimetry
- ...or anyone else who likes to nerd out with coding and simulation!
- The participants should bring their own laptops
GNU/Linux, Unix (Mac OS X) Geant4 10.2-patch01 pre-installed
- The above two past "requirements" are now recommendations. Instead we will provide you with a Geant4 Virtual Machine. For this option you need to have either VMware or Virtual Box installed on your laptop. See the official homepage for links and further description.
- Intermediate ability to code in C++